Hapman announced a licensee partnership with Mavind Industria Mecanica Ltda., located in Belo Horizonte (MG), Brazil, to represent the full line of Hapman's bulk material handling equipment in Brazil and South America.
Hapman, a leading supplier of conveyors and bulk material handling equipment for 70 years, is pleased to announce the addition of Solids Processing Equipment and Conveying Systems, Inc. (SPECS) of Cypress (TX), USA, to its team...
Hapman is featuring a working demo of its engineered Tubular Drag Chain Conveyor at the Solids Expo March 11-12, 2015 in Antwerp, Belgium. The Hapman Drag Chain Conveyor offers a broad range of chain and flight designs for...
Hapman delivers Ideas That MoveTM!
This means we are fully engaged with you and your process, listening to your needs, challenges, and goals. The Hapman team will move you through an analytical and collaborative process for determining the best dry product handling equipment for your facility. With headquarters in Kalamazoo, Michigan; Opole, Poland; and Gujarta, India, Hapman o ers global service and experience in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and mineral industries.
Full-line Conveyor Options. Proven Selection Process. No matter your application challenges, Hapman engineers will work with you to determine the optimal equipment selection. Vacuum Conveyors, Flexible Screw Conveyors, and Tubular Drag Conveyors all o er reliable solutions for moving bulk material. The right conveyor for your application is selected using detailed knowledge of equipment technology and experience in the characteristics of bulk material movement in dynamic environments.
You can depend on Hapman for:
- Patented conveyor technologies designed for mobile, short run, long distance, and non-linear applications.
- Experience in over 2,600 unique materials.
- A CEO and executive management team with an average of 25 years of industry experience.
- A long-term partnership commitment backed by a privately held global company that was founded in 1945.
- Hapman’s PerformanteeTM — a full operational guarantee on our equipment.
- Lean manufacturing operations focused on strict QA/QC standards.
- A wide range of conveyors and supporting bulk handling equipment.
Products & Services
Hapman, an industry leader in conveyors and bulk material handling equipment for 70 years, engineers a food grade Volumetric Screw Feeder/Seasoner for applications that require a reliable, repeatable method for dosing seasoning...