The Association of Bulk Terminal Operators (ABTO) seeks to provide a voice for bulk terminal operators at a national and international level, providing a forum for its members to discuss the issues impacting seaborne trade and the global transportation of bulk commodities.
The association co-operates with all industry organisations, associations and institutions to ensure that its members’ voices are heard at an inter-governmental level.
The ABTO is comitted to:
- Representing the interests of Bulk Terminal Operators at the highest level
- Providing a forum for discussion on the issues affecting Bulk Terminal Operators
- Providing relevant events and conferences at which Bulk Terminal Operators can meet to exchange their views
- Publishing regular updates, articles and White Papers covering the issues impacting terminal operations and performance
- Developing training schemes and educational seminars to facilitate advancement and best practice
- Marketing members’ news and developments